14/10/2016

Why I Made this Blog..??

In India, many people are no interested in Money management. They think that money management is not important. But let me tell you it is the most important thing if you want to lead a happy fulfilling life.

Acquiring money is considered a sin. But let me tell you that it is not a sin.

Money is power. Money is one of the way through which we can turn our dreams into reality.

I am not telling you that make you rich instantaneously (though you can get rich instantaneously). I am telling you that I will tell you ways in which you can acquire money and manage that money.

You can ask any question relating to Personal Finance and I will try to answer it.

You can mail me at Godfather3112@gmail.com or you can just comment on any post.

No comments:

Post a Comment